Wednesday 16 March 2011

Rich in the Afternoon

I just wanted to show you guys a couple of random images for a bit. I got this one from Monty (Showbiz Management) when he and Deb (Showbiz Management) worked on "Hellcats" yesterday. Monty actually had to drive that bus! And this is how the freezer at home looked after I dispatched the MOMMIETRON to Save-On-Foods when Rich told me about the sale on Dr. Oetker Ristorante Spinaci Pizza. I just love how she told me to look in the freezer when I got home. LOL! Okay, so Rich and I went to Wally's Burgers for lunch. I paid for his combo because he picked me up to recycle some of my electronics. Here I am getting rid of my shit PC at a Return-It Depot. It was such a relief to get rid of that thing! While I was at the gym tonight, it looked like Rich picked-up a new T-shirt at the game! He also sent me this photo of 'his bitches'. LOL!
Thanks Dumbass!!!

No comments: