Wednesday 30 March 2011

I'm Cooking Here! (Day 2)

"Chris (Local Color) in the Morning!" I had Banana Pancakes for breakfast this time! Body by Glen (Tactical Actions Group Inc.)... He was the one that sold me (Showbiz Management) my Steve Nash Sports Club membership! Thanks to him, I've totally changed my lifestyle. :-) Sotirios (JR Talent) in smoke... The view from this marina is quite spectacular! Here's that boat again. I caught the mist creeping out from the mountains. "Line-up men!" Gomez! I wonder what Glen's (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) talking about. LOL! Posing with Gomez and Frankie... I (Showbiz Management) love the look on the guy's face in the back. LOL! Frankie's face is so cute! Lunch time! Big thanks to Colin Foo for this Chinese bracelet!!!
Gratitude to Gilbert for driving me home!!!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 20 Background.
Length of Call: 11 3/4 hours.

No comments: