Thursday 31 March 2011

I'm Cooking Here! (Day 3)

Waiting for the bus at Horseshoe Bay... Is that Mike (Showbiz Management) behind the hat? We got lucky today, the sun came out! Those residents have a nice view. Steve (Double Agents)! There goes a BC Ferry. Some views from the boat launch... We had some new friends join us this morning! Barry (Showbiz Management) wearing my hat with JC (DC-5)... JC (DC-5), Richard (DC-5), me (Showbiz Management), and Steve (Double Agents)... Looks like someone laid a crab trap! Robin and Elizabeth (Local Color) posing with Frankie... Mike (Showbiz Management) met Frankie too. I loved Frankie's jowls. I couldn't stop taking photos of the scenery here. We had another good lunch from the caterers this afternoon. Elizabeth (Local Color) said, "hello," to this Staffordshire Bull Terrier pup.Check out these shots Mike took with his iPhone 4. I look like a cook from World War II.
Now, I look nostalgic. ;-)
The sun had finally set on our day. Big thanks to Eva Mendes for buying Cupcakes for everyone!!!
Gratitude to Mike and Robyn for driving me all the way home!!!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 24 Background.
Length of Call: 10 1/2 hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks soooo gorgeous. I love the landscape shots you took.
You still working with a point and shoot? Cant remember if I told you I got a dslr and love it so much.

The EdRocker said...

Affirmative, still using that little camera of mine. Which one did you get?

Anonymous said...

I got the basic Canon Rebel XS, even with that the difference in quality is incredible.

The EdRocker said...

I bet. The other day, I held my friend's new 5D. It'll be something for the future, definitely.