Friday 4 March 2011

Friday Ice

After my go-see this afternoon, I had a craving for a shake, so I ended-up at Fatburger! I ordered a California Burger and a Maui Wowie Milkshake. It totally hit the spot! Look what Boris brought for me tonight. It's the Buffalo Sabres jersey I ordered online! Hilda was on a little vacation in Florida with Carina, so I had it sent there and she just brought it back with her.
Big thanks to Team Deuma for a job well done!!! We Are the Champions: Rich, Taylor, Mike, and me. LOL! Game on! I can't remember what Paul and I were laughing at here. Seems like Boris was sneaking shots of us, eh? Hey, that's my stick! Boris and I each scored a goal tonight, playing on the same line! Big thanks to Bruce and Henry for coming out!!!
We were down a few players tonight, so they answered the call. Keeping it real... Oh yeah, Hilda also brought this back for me too! Please excuse me, I'm gonna need some alone time now. ;-)

No comments: