Tuesday 29 March 2011

I'm Cooking Here! (Day 1)

I (Showbiz Management) took the bus to work pretty early in the morning. The view from our set was worth it though. I'm (Showbiz Management) booked as a Crab Shack Cook on this production. Hey, look it's Hammer! The beloved Breakfast Sandwich... So this is how the underside of docks look like! Quite the boatyard here! I spotted two cuties in circus. The Golden Retriever on the right starred in "Spooky Buddies"! They were quite popular on this set. Peter (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) said, "Hello!" I love them! Duckface & Fishface aka Chris (Local Color) & Edwin (Showbiz Management)... The rest of the extras showed-up in time for lunch! It was nice here until it started to rain. :-( Someone went for a swim. Soaking wet... The "Double Impact" pose...
Gratitude to Simon for driving me back into the city!!!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 22 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

No comments: