Saturday 22 September 2012

2013 Uganda Project Fundraiser

Down at the Cellar tonight, the 2012 Uganda besties, Amanjot and Shayna shared a hug.
In between, Thayna and Alyss.
Justine and Chera with the prizes behind them...
Smiling with my mouth full as I pose with Melanie...
So apparently, these are my two dates to...
Chera's upcoming wedding in November!  :-)
Big hugs with Morgan...
It's my turn to get a shot with Amanjot!
The Sisters Wasiliew...
Melissa going to Uganda in April and Chera's a project alumni.
Awww, a possible profile pic?
LOL!  Thayna captured the big bottle of vodka by winning the toonie toss.  She successfully completed two rounds on her way to victory!
She also just happened to win the two bottles of wine that she bid on!  Woohoo!
YES!!!  ;-)
Big thanks to Justine for the pint of Guinness!!!  :-)
I know all these kids through Chera!
Finally, Justine got her group shots.  LOL!
The TR Quad...

Seriously, what is Justine looking at?  LOL!

So I guess you can party at the Cellar, but you just can't go outside for some fresh air because the stupid doorman there make you wait in line again!  The Roxy is way better anyways.  ;-)
Shayna, look what I had after... Poutine from Fritz!

No comments: