Sunday 9 September 2012

Kitsilano Farmers Market

I guess I'm slowly building a fleet of car2gos by my place.
It's cheaper than taking a cab home for me.  ;-)
Anyways, this afternoon Lila and I met-up with Stephania to...
check-out the Kitsilano Farmers Market
This one was big.
This little Crepe truck was the main attraction here!
La Boheme Creperie makes some of the most delicious crepes in the city.
Lila couldn't stop raving about it when she had one a couple of weeks ago!
Thanks for the Crepe, Lila!!!  :-)
There's a bunch of other trucks you can choose from as well.
Awww, a pair of Samoyeds!
I remember my dad really liked the look of this breed.  :-)
This was a cool chandelier at...
the Culprit Coffee Co.  Good pastries here too!
So while I was stuffing my mouth in Vancouver, Hilda was in Calgary eating my favourite Chicken Shwarma at Jimmy's A&A Deli!
Also in Calgary, Adriana was paying a visit to Peters' Drive-In!
Oh man, a Milkshake?!?  LOL!

No comments: