Thursday 20 September 2012

Denver Memorial Hospital (Day 7)

I heard a rumour that Sweet Carrie's in the Lonsdale Quay Market was closed, so I decided to check it out for myself since I had time before going to work today.
I'm glad to say they're alive and well!  Of course, I had to have one of these little guys before I left.  ;-)
I'm (Showbiz Management) back on set with a JJ Bean Mocha in hand!
Michele's (Showbiz Management) been on this show since they started filming a full season.
Troy (Showbiz Management)!
Todd (Showbiz Management) and I (Showbiz Management) together again.
"Watch where you put that banana, Izzy (Showbiz Management)!" 
Oh my goodness, Tina's (In-Motion Talent) back on set with us!  I haven't worked with her in ages.  "Soup is good food."  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 26 Background.
Length of Call: 11 6/10 Hours.

Gratitude to Troy for the ride into town!!!  :-)

No comments: