Monday 24 September 2012

Denver Memorial Hospital (Day 9)

Hartley (Showbiz Management) paid a visit to Justin in the holding of "Falling Skies".
Nick (Showbiz Management) and Craig (Showbiz Management) played some Cribbage during our downtime.
A Basenji named Nelson was with the crew of "Falling Skies"!  Dogs of this breed do not bark.  Cool, eh?
See?  I'm still putting this thing to good use.  ;-)
Jina (Showbiz Management) was working on "Cult" and Maria (Double Agents) was back on "Falling Skies" today.
I'm going to need some exercise after this lunch.  ;-)
I (Showbiz Management) thought I'd do some howling in the woods tonight.
LOL!  We could all use some sleep after working a long day like this.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 49 Background.
Length of Call: 15 2/10 Hours.

Gratitude to Nancy for driving me home again!!!  :-)

No comments: