Friday 7 September 2012

Happy Birthday Tedi!!!

A bunch of us went over to Romer's Burger Bar tonight.
It was time to celebrate our favourite yogini's birthday!  
Will you look at this cake?!?  It's in the likeness of Mya aka Bean.
Tedi's friend, Alyssa baked it for her.
Shawn and Sarah...
Posing with the Great Tedi Martin...
"Get in here, Haleys!" 

It was Tedi's yoga class at the Steve Nash Sports Club that brought Sarah and I together.
Now, I'm eating her fist.
Posing with Tedi's roomies, Jen and Jeff...  ;-)
I usually use a knife as a mirror when I need to clean my teeth.  ;-)
Our other favourite yogi, Troy had finally arrived!
Oh, and another birthday cake arrived as well!
Awww, she's getting all shy.  LOL!
Cake provided by Jen and Jeff.
"Yes, the candles are out!  Now, let's eat it!" 
Happy Birthday Tedi Bear!!!  :-)

No comments: