Saturday 1 September 2012

Saturday Random

I bussed over to UBC to meet Lila and while we walked around the campus, 
we saw this Great Pyrenees Cross.  What a big cutie!
Since we were disappointed at what the UBC Farm Market had to offer, we dropped by the local Save-On-Foods for something to eat.
"Lila, we failed."  :-(
The West End Farmers Market was better!
After parting with Lila, I met-up with Elizabeth to help with her condo showing.  She repaid me with a meal from A Taste of Vietnam!

Thanks ET!!!  :-)
After dinner, I ran into Leila and her boyfriend, Dave!
And look who else I bumped into today, Dawnia!  She and her fiancé, Tano are expecting!!!
I really miss this beautiful smile at the gym.  She suddenly stopped working at the Steve Nash Sports Club about a month ago and now I know why.  LOL!

Congratulations you two!!!  :-)

No comments: