Tuesday 4 September 2012

CNRI (Day 4)

I got a ride with Marley to work today!  He's such a cutie.
Back at our little outdoor holding again.
Yeah, I (Showbiz Management) don't stand-out at all!  ;-)
Simon (Showbiz Management), Troy (Showbiz Management), and Bill (JR Talent)...
Holy Shit!  Look at all those Blackberries!  There were right by the studio's crossing.
There were so many, I decided to go for a little picking.
Big thanks to Taryn (Local Color) for the ride to and fro!!!  :-)
I wonder where they'll put us when the days get cold and wet.
Hey, look who was our wrangler today!
It was Jennifer!  I haven't seen her on set in ages.
She teased me with her haul of berries this afternoon.  LOL!
Gratitude to ANOVOS and to Troy for another BSG patch!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 26 Background.
Length of Call: 6 3/4 Hours.

No comments: