Friday 28 September 2012

Payday!

The sexy Kathryn was helping Natalie out this afternoon when I came by to pick-up cheques!
Buck a Shuck during Happy Hour at Joe Fortes today!
Fatty, Todd, and I indulged in the good eats at this place and then we had a quick visit from Theresa and Hilda.  The girls were on their way to JJ Bean after getting their nails done.

Big thanks to Theresa for the Mocha!!!  :-) 
Finish off this meal with a Tiramisu, baby!
Finally, I played my first game of the season tonight!
I got a chance to see Mike's new look.  He looks so young now!
There's Boris!
A blurry Rich...
I bagged a couple of goals tonight!
Mind you, Rodney was playing between the pipes and he had regular forward skates on.
We were a little short on the bench, so I got my cardio training in today.  ;-)
Rich the Bobo.
James and Glen on the bench...
So, this was Mike last year.
And this is how he looks now.  After changing his diet and hitting the gym on regular basis, he was able to lose 70 lbs in a few months!  The guy looks like a kid now.  LOL!

Congratulations Buddy!!!  :-)
Rodney played well, but the first goal he let in tonight was mine.  ;-)

No comments: