Tuesday 18 September 2012

Denver Memorial Hospital (Day 6)

Now, this is the way to start a morning... with a JJ Bean Mocha!
Glen (Hollywood North Extras) maxin' & relaxin'...
Dan (Local Color) came by for a visit from the set of "Cult".
Awww, this cute puppy was hanging by the studio today!
Butterfly under the sun...
Another visitor from "Cult", Mike (Showbiz Management)!
It was a Jamaican themed lunch today.
Glen (Hollywood North Extras) enjoyed it.
Exactly!
One of these days...
Yay!  My favourite, Lauren (Local Color) was working with me today!  :-)
Melody (Local Color) aka Granny Chic loves her Big Farts.  LOL!
Look, it's Sabine (Showbiz Management)!
There goes Izzy's man!
I also got these photos sent to me from Tara.
They're from Cumpari's Gelato & Caffe!  I must investigate this soon.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 52 Background.
Length of Call: 8 1/2 Hours.

No comments: