Wednesday 12 September 2012

Booked as a Marine... Really?!?

I had to get up pretty early to get to Whonnock Lake this morning.
The mist over the water looked so cool!
I (Showbiz Management) honestly thought Roland was joking when he said he booked me as a Marine.  LOL!
The light was slowly creeping in.
Paul (Showbiz Management) was booked as the other Marine.
His uniform felt like a corset on him though.  LOL!
I've (Showbiz Management) never worn anything like this before!
It's kind of cool,
but a little restrictive.
Just couldn't get enough of this lake.

"Everybody calm down, I got this!"  ;-) 
Oh, and how did I get to butt fuck nowhere?
I rented this Fiat 500!
It's a little more to rent on a weekday, but I put this girl to good use today.  From driving to and from Pitt Meadows, going to the laundromat after we wrapped, and picking-up the MOMMIETRON from church tonight, it was well worth it.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 8 Background.
Length of Call: 6 1/2 Hours.

No comments: