Tuesday 1 April 2014

Defiant Evergreens (Day 11)

On my way to running around Stanley Park, I saw this abundant display of cherry blossoms!
After my 10k run, I picked-up my cheques from JR Talent.  But first, I had to give Brando a belly rub!

Thanks for the photo Jennifer!!!  :-)
While I was playing with a dog, Amy was charming a snake at school!
In the evening, it was time to go to work in Agassiz!
Big thanks to Colin (Showbiz Management) for giving Tim (In-Motion Talent) and I a ride!!!
The gymnasium of Agassiz Secondary School served as our holding.
Tina (Local Color), Natalia (Showbiz Management), and Kevin (Showbiz Management) undertook the long-drive over as well!
Mount Cheam looks over this school.
We were all in for a long night shoot!
Hmmm, what to eat?
"What's in the box?"
The secret is revealed.
All the cool kids hangout by the bleachers.
See, what did I (JR Talent) tell you?  Hehe...

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 60 Background.
Length of Call: 10 1/10 Hours.

No comments: