Friday 25 April 2014

Package Deal (Day 3)

This morning Angela texted me a photo of Yuko (Showbiz Management) taking the shuttle from Crew Park.
Little did they know, I was working with them too!  Haha!
Eggs Benedict for breakfast?!?  Are you kidding me?  I love the Rolling Chef!
Check out Robyn's (Showbiz Management) plate!
Thai asked me to lead by example, so I (JR Talent) had Mark take a photo of me holding a "#caseforgirls" sign.  Learn about this charity here: http://caseforgirls.org
Mark (Showbiz Management) got into it!
And so did Troy (Showbiz Management),
Angela (Showbiz Management),
Carlo (InspirationAll),
Yuko (Showbiz Management),
and Avery (Local Color)!
 Jackie explained his fashion designs to Jamie (Costumes Department) and Robyn (Showbiz Management)...
while Angela (Showbiz Management) helped Cedric with his resume.  We had a good group today and Jamie loved the fact that all our wardrobe changes went without a hitch!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 30 Background.
Length of Call: 11 3/10 Hours.

No comments: