Saturday 12 April 2014

Sunny Saturday

I got woken-up by the Orange One this morning!
Melody sent me a selfie of her cat Mario!
She also sent me a photo of the line-up for the "Arctic Air" set sale today.  :-(
Since it was so beautiful outside, I went by Brian and Charlene's place to pick-up the Gus Bus!
I took him to Bridgman Park for a walk.
The last time I was here was with Dash.
It's still quite scenic here!
Gus was loving it.  :-)

He got to play in the water.
Eventually, it was time to leave...
and meet Todd aka Burt Reynolds.  Hehe...
Marie and Xander organized a little tea party at the River Market at Westminster Quay so we could finally meet their newborn daughter Raewynn!
Xander with daddy's girl.
When she's not on set, Marie moonlights as Scorpion from "Mortal Kombat"!  ;-)
"Request permission to kiss the baby."
"Permission granted."  :-)
I ordered a Pulled-Pork Sandwich and some Biscuits from the Re-Up BBQ store front here!
Here are couple group shots out on the boardwalk.

Looks like Gus found a new running mate!
He's the best with kids!

Big thanks to Marie and Xander for organizing this gathering!!!  :-)
Before dropping the Bus home, I took him for a walk at Lynn Canyon Park.
"You coming?" asked Gus.  :-)
In the evening, I went bar-hopping with Niko, Stacey, and John.  I texted Amy last minute and she actually joined us for all the fun!  Woohoo!!!  :-)

No comments: