Tuesday 15 April 2014

Walking Lynn Canyon Park

I'm going to miss the Orange One waking me in the morning because this is my last day housesitting.
Since I had a day-off, I picked-up Gus for a walk in Lynn Canyon Park!
It was raining at first,
but it subsided!

He's so cute!
Sometimes when Gus sniffs around for a place to piss, he'll accidentally step on a turd.  :-(
This is why I love how intrepid he is in the water, he can clean the shit off his paws.  Hehe...
Gus is quite the poser.


Yeah, clean those paws!
We've gone pano!
Blue Steel!
He's going to be so happy tomorrow because his mom comes back from vacation.
I dropped Gus back at his grandparents and I eventually had something to eat at JJ Bean!
And since I was in North Vancouver, I picked-up some Pavlova for the dynamic duo of Jen and Derek at JR Talent!

No comments: