Monday 14 April 2014

Moon's Cafe

Ivette and I got an early morning call to be last minute replacements on this TV series.
I was so happy to see Lauren (Local Color) here!!!  She's very special to me.  :-)
Ivette (JR Talent) and Lauren (Local Color) said they were tired, but it didn't show.
Beautiful weather and gorgeous girls, I (JR Talent) can't complain!
Ivette (JR Talent) and Raymond (Showbiz Management) standing-up...
and now sitting down.  Hehe...
I (JR Talent) still remember filming Season 2 of "Falling Skies" across that bridge.
Ann (Showbiz Management) joined us in the afternoon!
Ivette (JR Talent) and Cathy from Costumes.  Ivette was enjoying a certain thread on Facebook today.  Haha!
Charles (Showbiz Management) and Surya (In-Motion Talent) were my gym today!
What a great day for a picnic!
Sometimes this job is so hard.  ;-)
This is Maria's (Double Agents) second season as a stand-in on this production!  And look, her lovely mother Gaiety came by for a visit to see her daughter in action.  :-)
After I got wrapped, I dropped by Cafe Planet Java for one of their Milkshakes!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 16 Background.
Length of Call: 9 3/10 Hours.

No comments: