Friday 18 April 2014

My First Car!!!

I had breakfast with the Megatron this morning.  She's back and all tanned from her trip to Nicaragua!
I like Joe's Grill on Davie because they have a patio perfect for Gus!
After our meal, we drove up to Horseshoe Bay to check out the sights.
We also spotted "the most dangerous man on Earth"... Batman!
After parting ways with Gus and his mom, I bussed over to Capilano Volkswagen...
to pick-up my new car!!!
After spending more than $500 on car rentals in the past 4 weeks for work, I decided to lease a brand new 2014 Volkswagen Jetta Trendline+!
Today was my first time walking into this dealership because my transaction with the salesperson Shaun Openshaw was all done online and over the phone the day before!
All it took was one day...
and here I am with a ride for the next four years!  It's quite the personal milestone seeing that I've managed to avoid owning a car for most of my life.  Hehe...
Just got to set the tuner to my favourite station 105.7 FM CBC Radio 2.  ;-)
I've always admired their switchblade key. 
Honk, honk!!!  I already love her.  ;-)

Big thanks to the people at Capilano Volkswagen for making it all happen!!!  :-)

1 comment:

Cedrick said...

Nice! Nothing beats a new car. From that new car smell to just the fact of having a new car. VW's are pretty durable and reliable cars too. Good sporty look and efficient on gas. Looks like you got a winner. Good luck with it - I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a while.

Cedrick @ Viva Chrysler Dodge Jeep