Friday 11 April 2014

Package Deal (Day 2)

I (JR Talent) had the pleasure of working with Shiraine (Local Color) today!
Angela (Showbiz Management) and Patrick (Showbiz Management) are the new power couple on set.  Hehe...
"Wake-up Chris (In-Motion Talent)!"  LOL!
Kiss, kiss, bang, bang from Clair (GE-Talent) and me (JR Talent).
I (JR Talent) just had to get a photo with Aragorn aka Jade (Showbiz Management).  ;-)
Food provided by the Rolling Chef!  :-)
Joelle (Showbiz Management) has been one of my favourites for years!
Tatijana, Laurie (Showbiz Management), and Calista were part of the live audience tonight!
Angela (Showbiz Management) and I (JR Talent) working our second scene.  This production is certainly one of our favourites to work on because we have so much fun!  :-)
"I see you Clair (GE-Talent)."  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 30 Background.
Length of Call: 11 8/10 Hours.

No comments: