Friday 4 April 2014

Package Deal (Day 1)

The Deal is this way!
This is Carly's (Showbiz Management) worried look.  Haha!
Uh oh, Teresa (Showbiz Management) got photobombed by J.C. (Local Color).
Diane (InspirationAll) is such a cutie pie!
The Keystone Extras Alumni: Chris (JR Talent), J.C. (Local Color), me (JR Talent), Todd (Showbiz Management), and Kevin (Showbiz Management).
Here are a couple selfies of Ashley (InspirationAll) and me (JR Talent).

Ashley (InspirationAll) looks good with straight hair.
This awesome lunch was provided by the Rolling Chef!

I (JR Talent) usually get sleepy after a meal...
and I (JR Talent) usually keep my hand warm between my legs.  ;-)
I (JR Talent) guess I was the subject of interest.  Haha!
Now this was a first for some of us, performing in front of a live audience!  It was fun!  :-)
Time to pose in front of the "Package Deal" backdrop.
"You're a star Teresa (Showbiz Management)!"
I (JR Talent) had another first today, I completed 10 straight days in a row of work!  :-)
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 30 Background.
Length of Call: 9 4/10 Hours.

No comments: