Tuesday 22 April 2014

Gus Meets Shayna and Angela

"You be a good girl now and stay home."
Just because I have a car now, doesn't mean I'm going to stop using transit.  ;-)
My first stop downtown was the new location of Revolucion at 1063 Mainland Street.  Apparently, Harrison Ford recently made a stop here!
I made a special order with Revolucion and it finally arrived!
It's a stand by Edwin Jagger...

and it's perfect for my straight razor to dry-off on.  :-)
Next on the agenda, meet-up with Shayna!
She's in town for a few days, so she gave me a call to hangout.
We grabbed lunch from Mom's Grilled Cheese Truck!
It was the first time Shayna met Gus!
I think she already likes him.  :-)
Gus seems pretty happy with her too.
Hehe...
Ohhh, will you look at that?  She fits-in already!

Gratitude to Shayna for a Mocha!!!  :-)
After parting ways with Shayna, Gus and I bumped into Angela...
and she took us on a free ferry ride to Granville Island!
The poor guy was so tired, he started to fall asleep inside Opus Art Supplies.
It was Angela's first time meeting Gus as well!  He's getting pretty popular.  ;-)
In the evening, Angela invited me over for some dinner...
and I finally got to meet her cat Lady Bug!  She's so cute.

Thanks for the grub Ange!!!  :-)

No comments: