Wednesday 3 February 2010

California Trip (Day 12)

So we went to "The Price is Right" this morning as planned, but after all was done we had nothing to show for except for our name tags. It was just killing us that we couldn't bring any cameras and cellphones to the studio. Chalk this one up to experience, I guess. After the show's taping, Edwina and I walked along Melrose Avenue again. But then we decided to take the car and go a little further down the street. This area to be exact. It's pretty fancy in this part of town. We decided to get something to eat at Urth Caffe. We found a nice spot outside in the shade. This was my Honey Vanilla Latte. Eddie and I shared a Tuna Sandwich, but got different desserts. I had an awesome Pumpkin Pie! Edwina got this Chocolate Cake. Edwina and the Urth Caffe... The EdRocker and the Urth Caffe... Can you see what I see? PBOs!!!

No comments: