Wednesday 10 February 2010

Doolin's & Republic

I was hungry tonight, so I ordered the Shepherd's Pie at Doolin's! This thing filled me up. Dave and Mel... Andrea, Monica, and I were on the other side of the table. The girls were wondering what was on top of this woman's head. Performing the 'Millenium Falcon'... Dave still giving the camera the bird... Monica is red and Andrea is white. Monica with a man in kilt... Mel grabbing the coasters stuffed in Monica's crotch... It was Holly's 'going away' party tonight. She's leaving in a few days to work in Grenada for 6 months! I told her to feed bananas to the sea turtles there. A tip I got from Flex Fav when he was working in Thailand. I'm singing here. I'm looking down Mel's top now. Monica behind my camera... Her self-portrait... Mel, Monica, me, Dave, Holly, Patrick, and Jordan... Monica cut-off our server's head. She was too busy focussing on Kate's boobies. A proper shot of Kate and Monica... I'm just givin' her. After, some of us walked over to Republic. Monica took this shot of me in one of the cool chairs around here. I took this one. I just stared at the bartender's boobies all night. Good luck and have fun in Grenada, Holly!!!

No comments: