Tuesday 16 February 2010

Olympic Men's Curling: Session 1

I went down to the Vancouver Olympic Centre this morning. Everyone here was lining-up for the first day of Curling! I had no idea the sport was this popular. This venue is awesome! Check-out this guy's camouflaged telephoto lens. I never thought I would make it to an Olympic event, but thanks to Mikko's generosity, that changed today! There's Jeff. We couldn't get over the amount of people in attendance here. There's Canadian Kevin Martin! We had a good view from our seats. The Canadians were taking on the Norwegians in this session. Big thanks to Mikko for these seats!!! The Americans played against the Germans. The Swiss versus the Danish... I brought our flag! The Norwegians wore these crazy pants! They looked like court jesters. Some people in the crowd began to chant, "Where did you buy those pants?!?" I loved them! I walked around to get another vantage point. I can see Jeff from here! There he is. The Canadians and the Norwegians played a tight match. They ended-up playing an extra round because they were tied after 10! The crowd was so excited.

Fun Times from Edwin Rodriguez on Vimeo.

Watch this video as Kevin Martin throws Canada's last rock!

No comments: