Friday 26 February 2010

Canada vs Slovakia

Rory, Fred, Alice, Alma, and I killing some time on Cambie Street before the game. PBO doing background... "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis." We ordered a bunch of appetizers here at the Sin Bin. Jody came down to join us. Rob and Arlene met-up with us too. The boys and girls at the other table did a shotski! I liked what I saw from above. Arlene and Rob are originally from Calgary, but they've been living here for awhile now. These Sweet Chili Wings were my favourite! Yeah whatever, we won. Look, there's Melody Davidson, the coach of the Women's Team Canada Hockey Team! Craziness on Robson Street after the game... Virgins to the "Ignite the Dream" light show... The CTV Broadcast Booth here is so popular! There's the Germany Saxony House! They've been holding a disco night here everyday since the games started. And it's free! We didn't go in because there was quite the line-up, so I just took this photo of the marina.

No comments: