Friday 5 February 2010

California Trip (Day 14)

Together again with Master Yoda... "Good boy..." He tried to kiss me right after he licked his privates. You can see Allan on the right doing some research online. Time to go shopping for... bikes! The Fuji Obey... Man, I still admire this fixie. This is the new Fuji Feather. And holy shit, this is the Masi Speciale Fixed Ultimate! It's fucken pretty! The company is only releasing a limited number of these. It's got the USC colours. We eventually got hungry, so we stopped by Lee's Sandwiches. "Don't worry Al, you're not in the photo," I told him. Vietnamese Sandwiches and Thai Iced Tea... Later in the evening, Becky made Rice Krispie Squares for everyone! I think I had 4 or 5 of them. Brother and sister watching "Pokemon" on Youtube...

No comments: