Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Beautiful Day to Work

Make us proud tonight, Lucic!!! This morning, I bussed over to UBC's Thunderbird Stadium for work. Blake and Lisa were our wranglers today. Are you kidding me? Someone actually brought a 2 litre bottle of Coke to work!?! Is it work or is it a picnic? LOL! I (Showbiz Management) thought I'd take in some sun and sit outside. Adiam (In-Motion) and Brad (Local Color)... The Millennial Time Machine... I wish I could use this to go back to the '94 Playoffs. ;-) Oh wow, we spotted a Dragonfly up close! This was a pleasant surprise. Not only was I (Showbiz Management) hired as a background performer, but I also had to be a photo-double! Cha-ching!!! Beef Stroganoff for lunch! There's Dan enjoying his lunch under the sun. See? I'm (Showbiz Management) prepared for the riots tonight. ;-) Sure I (Showbiz Management) was missing Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, but at least I was making money. ;-) Ntsikie had an acting role today! She played the 'Frightened Employee'. Oh look what crafty made, a loser cake! We want the what? LOL!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: Cattle, 220 Background.
Length of Call: 8 1/4 hours.
Yay, Tim Thomas won the Conn Smythe Trophy after the game! He beat the Canucks by shutting them out! There goes Zdeno Chara lifting up that mug! And now, the MVP of this year's playoffs... Congratulations to Milan Lucic and the Boston Bruins for winning the Stanley Cup this year!!! Of course after the game, the worst fans in the NHL got frustrated and began a riot! The city mobilized the riot squad, but they could only do so much. The idiots were so brazen even in front of all the cameras around them! Oh sure, these aren't true Canucks fans. Well then, this guy must be wearing a fake jersey or something. ;-) This marshmallow roast will put Vancouver on the map again. It's '94 all over again. :-( What a fucken loser!!! Is this what we live for?!? Lighting cars on fire and looting?!? A beautiful day turned into a terrible night. It's a good thing I went straight home after work. ;-)

No comments: