Sunday 19 June 2011

"Me & You Against the World" (Day 1)

Hey look, it's Eddie (DC5 Talent)! He's alive and well, and walkin' around after suffering a couple of gun shot wounds in his leg a few months ago from a disgruntled bar patron! I (Showbiz Management) had Leonie (Local Color) to my right. I (Showbiz Management) had Nicole (Local Color) to my left. And in front of me were Gola (NC Talent Inc.) and Elizabeth (Local Color). Also sharing our table was Danielle (Local Color)! Here we are posing with her husband's hockey card. Lunch time! Don't mess with Danielle (Local Color) or she'll cut ya! For dessert, the production treated everyone to some Gelato! It was time to leave the PNE.
Production: CONFIDENTIAL.
Type of Call: Cattle, 130 Background.
Length of Call: 9 3/4 hours.
Big thanks to Elizabeth for driving me home!!!

No comments: