Saturday 11 June 2011

Company Jump & Steph's Going Away

On our way to watch Marie's performance, I had dinner at a Mr. Mikes with Todd and Tara.
While ordering our food, Todd asked the waitress, "Do you put mayo on the sandwich?"
The waitress replied, "We use a sauce that's similar to Thousand Island dressing. We call it 'Mike Sauce'."
"Mike Sauce?" I asked.
"Yeah," she answered.
I continued, "Is Mike in the back?"
Her reply, "That's disgusting." And leaves.
LOL! :-) Mr. Mikes sure has changed throughout the years. They've got PBOs working here! After our meal, we drove over to the Bridge Community Church. Todd met Simon in the parking lot and the exchange was made. It was a tense moment, I tell ya. ;-) My ticket to "Company Jump: An Andrews Sisters Tribute"... Actually, Simon designed it! After the performance, we saw Thomas! "Put your hat on, Tom." We had fun with the microphone when they started packing-up! Simon made this too! Marie and her fellow performers are such great singers!
Bravo to Marie, Nadine, and Andrea!!! After we left Langley, I made my way downtown to meet Stephanie at Subeez Cafe! She's going back to Montreal on Wednesday, so she held her going away party tonight. :-( Steve and Sabine were here too! Check out those muscles! Hey, it's Peter and Alex! Terence got Steph a cool frame as a parting gift. Hopefully, she can put this photo in it. ;-) Upon Stephanie's recommendation, I ordered some Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding! It was really good! My night eventually ended with a visit to Brix.
Bon voyage et bonne chance, Stephanie!!! :-(

No comments: