Monday 20 June 2011

"Me & You Against the World" (Day 2)

Since we were shooting at the Fairmont: Hotel Vancouver today, I was able to visit my gym before going to work. :-) Analissa (Urban Casting) came by to say, "hi," once I arrived! I (Showbiz Management) got photobombed by Troy (DC5 Talent). JC (Local Color) disturbing my sleep... There was an hour long wait in line, but we eventually got fed! Sabine (Showbiz Management) and I (Showbiz Management) shared a table in holding. Cool mask, eh?
Production: CONFIDENTIAL.
Type of Call: Cattle, 280 Background.
Length of Call: 12 3/4 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha
that mask just suits you so much.

The EdRocker said...

Actually, it's wasn't my mask. I had a gold one, but I thought Caitlin's was much more interesting to photograph. ;-)