Friday 3 June 2011

Cynthia Arrives!

I got-up early in the morning to meet-up with Cynthia at the airport. She's the last of the Calgary crew to arrive. It was actually Cynthia that suggested the girls take the Skytrain to save time and money. Arriving at the Sutton Place Hotel... We gathered the rest of the girls and had breakfast at the Winking Judge Pub. I ordered their Prime Rib Suspect. Good stuff, I tell you! Me, Karen, Irene, Cynthia, and Joy... Aimee was off in a corner, conducting a phone interview. Holy smokes, a Junkion! After working-out, I met-up with the girls again at Goldilocks. Took them on a scenic walk by Granville Island... and across the Burrard Bridge. When we got back to the hotel, I spotted the Green Men of the Vancouver Canucks! Force and Sully were getting interviewed right in front of the hotel! Turns out, they're going to Boston as well to watch the Stanley Cup Finals! I did cheer them on when I got to the suite's patio. LOL! I fell asleep while the girls got ready for the Bruno Mars concert. I'm fucken tired.

No comments: