Thursday 9 June 2011

MOMO's Got a New Look!

Thanks to Brian removing my old crank set the other day and to Rich lending me some of his tools, I was finally able to install some of the new parts I bought for MOMO! MOMO's got a new Miche Primato Advanced Crank Set! She's also sporting a new front Aerospoke... with a white Vittoria tire. I can't wait to take her out! Later in the day, as I waited for Fatty and Lila to get home, I killed some time at the Nelson Off-Leash Dog Park! Those two Bulldogs held on to that ball for 20 minutes without letting go! LOL! I also picked-up this Washington Capitals jersey for $87.35 CAD taxes-in at Van City Sports! Their location at 554 West Georgia Street is selling most of their jerseys at 40% off the regular price! The discount only applies to teams that are no longer in the playoffs. Big thanks to Popa Fatt for a ticket to "X-Men First Class"!!!

No comments: