Sunday 12 June 2011

Hiking Deep Cove

Look who I bumped into riding the Canada Line on my way to the gym. It's Jesslyn! After my spin class, I met-up with Fatty and Lila and we took a bus to Deep Cove. Our first stop at the cove, Honey Doughnuts & Goodies! We all bought one of their signature Honey Doughnuts! I never knew how popular it was here. They're good though! While walking through the park, we ran into some more friends! Jennifer, Troy, and Brando! LOL! Lila got some kisses from the babe hound. :-) We finally enter the Baden-Powell Trail. It was my first time doing this hike. It's more like a leisurely stroll through the woods. It's got great vantage points though! Awesome! Lila and Bono... Who knew we'd bump into him on our hike! LOL! "Whoa!!!"
This almost spelt the end of the EdRocker blog. :-) You can see Metrotown from here! We took a different way down... and repelled down a rope. Here I go! I'm a cliffhanger! "Favaron!!!" ;-) Hi Flex! I've been hitting the gym regularly, but more work needs to be done. ;-)
Thanks for the hike, Popa Fatt!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep coooooooooooove!
I've had a donut from honeys AND done that hike. But we did it after fish and chips and that wasnt a good idea hahaha. So pretty isnt it! YAY

The EdRocker said...

It really is! I want to go back again!!! :-)