Thursday 23 June 2011

Eat, Eat, and Eat

I met-up with Elizabeth and Benita for lunch at the Jagerhof today! I really like the Schnitzel Florentine here! It's so good! After our meal, we went by the local BMO and tried out their coin counting machine. You don't need an account in order to use it. While we were there, this guy showed-up with a huge canister filled with coins! We were all so curious how much his coins would amount to. So this container had... this much in it! I'm bringing my coins here next time. ;-) Benita and Elizabeth at Lonsdale Quay... We all had a craving for some Pavlova! Peter joined us for some Coffee at Bean Around the World! I parted with the others and met-up with Karen for a matinee. "Green Lantern" is what we watched. My suggestion, wait for an R5 rip or axxo to do his job. ;-) After the movie, Karen took me to Bella Gelateria to meet the owner, James Coleridge. Karen got me a scoop of Dulce de Leche! It was so yummy! :-) Big thanks to Karen for the flick and gelato!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jagerhofffffffffffffffffffffff <3
And as for the pavlova.. well you still need to come here and have a REAL ONE. Haha :)

minimart said...

oh no!! you didn't heed my warning about green lantern! hope you didn't pay the big $$ to watch it in 3d at least! but i totally want to take my pennies to that bmo coin counter. is that in every branch??

The EdRocker said...

Badger, one of these days I'll taste an authentic one.

Joce, the movie was free and there wasn't anything else to watch. As for the coin machine, BMO only has it in 3 locations.