Saturday 25 June 2011

Maguro Sushi & Kenji's Birthday

My young Padawans, Rich and Pauline learn from the master of cross-border shopping, me! Success! Pauline picked-up a couple pairs of shoes from the Letter Carrier. Back on the Canadian side, Rich and Pauline pose at Fred Gingell Park. Time for lunch. Yay, I finally got a chance to eat at Maguro Sushi! Check out my muscles! ;-) It's pretty in here! Rich's brother, Steve advised us to order from the wall. I was so hungry, I wanted to eat the whole wall! First, we started-out with Spicy Tuna Bites. Second, the Crazy Roll! This was the bomb. I could have had more of this. Our third dish, Spicy Salmon Sashimi with Greens. The Dragon Roll was the fourth dish we ordered. They're so creative here! And finally, Rich got a Teriyaki Chicken Don. Great food here and worth a return visit!
Big thanks to Pauline and Rich for lunch!!! Later in the evening, a bunch of went over to Brenji's place to celebrate Kenji's birthday! I brought a Ribeye to grill on their barbie. ;-) Time to blow-out the candle. "Let them eat cake!" I actually had two pieces! LOL!
Happy Birthday Kenji!!!