Sunday 7 August 2011

Beach & Eats

Look who I found on my knee while I enjoyed the sun at Kitsilano Beach! It was pretty busy here today! Aidan and Kelvin met-up with me here. Another day of perfect weather. This dog knows where the action's at. ;-) Now, that's a PBO! "Good job, Aidan!" It was time to get something to eat in Yaletown. We went to Salsa & Agave where I ordered the Milanesa. It was delicious! This is going to be my 'go to' dish at this restaurant. :-) Later in the evening, I met-up with Nick and we went to Milestones. I just wanted dessert, so I ordered their Strawberry Shortcake. I'm a little disappointed they took their Butterscotch Pot de Creme off the menu. :-( LOL! Nick thinks I'd look good on a Ducati. What do you think?

2 comments:

mark said...

yeah, the Ducati would look good on yah ed!

The EdRocker said...

LOL!