Wednesday 17 August 2011

I Need a Tan!

After spending 90 minutes in the make-up chair, I (Showbiz Management) had to be very careful eating breakfast. They brought me (Showbiz Management) back to play this alien race again! There was a bit of difference this time though. I (Showbiz Management) had to wear special contact lenses! I (Showbiz Management) almost didn't recognize make-up artist, Andrea! She's so thin now!?! Look who else was brought back, Elizabeth (Local Color)! We both look like walking penises! EdCreeper (Showbiz Management)... Great make-up work, eh?!? We got a baby here... or is it Elizabeth's (Local Color) lunch?!? "Meat's back on the menu, boys!!!" Posing in between Sasha and Carly... Louisa came down to visit since she lives close by! Now, this is lunch! Simon (Showbiz Management) arrived in the evening, but it was time for me (Showbiz Management) to blow this popsicle stand. :-) Rachel, my make-up artist said, "It's like peeling a banana!" LOL!
Type of Call: Cattle, 86 Background.
Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha that is so creeeeeeepy. looks like sci fi though so thats cool.
Anything I know?