Sunday 28 August 2011

Simon's Birthday

Time for Boris and I to get some breakfast in White Rock. We decided to eat here. Tracycakes Bakery Cafe... They've got a nice view from here! See?!? A Tuna Melt Panini with Soup... and a Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert! It's like a work of art! Boris and I ordered the exact same thing to eat! LOL! Later in the afternoon, I attended Simon's surprise birthday party... at Lucky Strike Bowling! Tara and Todd... Love the socks! Happy Birthday Simon!!! Group shot... It's time to bring on the heat! "Are you looking at me?!?" Press 'PLAY' on "Little Green Bag" as we walk towards Simon and Marie's apartment. ;-) This is how you take a walking photo Tara. Better, but now I'm in a shadow! I give up. :-( "Who the fuck's there?!?" Oh, it's Mallory! "Say, 'hello,' to my little friend." "You're gonna get it Fat Cat!"
Gratitude to Simon and Marie for having us over!!! In the evening, I went over to the PNE. I was surrounded by hordes of Filipinos! They were all here to watch a concert. They were all over the place! Hey, these guys aren't Filipino! LOL! Derek and Elizabeth met-up with me to watch... Lea Salonga! The crowd was so excited to see her and she did not disappoint. She sang a lot of favourites from all the musicals she was in and a few Disney songs to boot. Such a great singer! Hey look, it's my brother from another mother, Ron! LOL!
Big thanks to Tara and Todd for the free entrance ticket and gratitude to Derek and Elizabeth for the ride home!!!

No comments: