Wednesday 10 August 2011

Organic Motion (Day 3)

Check it out! We found out today that engadget blogged our exhibit! They've got a bunch of photos and a video too! Looks like the tables have turned on me. LOL! Here's the link: http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/10/organic-motions-openstage-motion-capture-system-grabs-200fps-n/ I was back to work this morning and look who I ran into here, Francis! He working security at this convention. I walked around again to take some photos of a couple of statues on display. Neytiri... Snake Eyes!Hey, Kerbie is working this event as well! LOL! I ran into Scott too! Back to work... Once again, my search for swag continued on. This time it brought me to the Google booth. I just had to complete a quick scavenger hunt to get a free T-shirt from them. ;-) I'm sad to say, there's just one more day left for SIGGRAPH 2011. :-(

No comments: