Thursday 18 August 2011

Stuck in the '80s

After only 4 hours of sleep last night, I (Showbiz Management) was back to work! This time I got to work with this man (Showbiz Management) who is notorious for not getting his photo taken. LOL! At least Terran (In-Motion) doesn't care. :-) Carol was our wrangler today! Guess who else got to work with me (Showbiz Management). MOMO, but she wasn't used because of the scene's period setting. :-( Our holding in Steveston... I spotted this cat relaxing in this appliance store. Looked friendly enough. :-) "Hey, that's a '76 Camaro!" Even though MOMO was never used, I (Showbiz Management) still got paid to bring her. That's the beauty of this industry. ;-) "Shannon, are you stalking me?!?" My riding shoes... Time to get fed!
Type of Call: 33 Background.
Length of Call: 7 1/4 hours. After I got wrapped, I met-up with Nick at the New Oxford for some Steak & Frites! They're on sale here every Thursday. For dessert, their Warm Chocolate Brownie! ;-)

No comments: