Tuesday 23 August 2011

I'm Jewish?!?

So, I (Showbiz Management) go to work this morning and who do I see? RT's dad, Peter (JR Talent)! :-) I (Showbiz Management) finally got to work with Glenn (Local Color) again! LOL! Ivette (Showbiz Management), Sukh (Urban Casting), and I (Showbiz Management) look like a bunch of cops! Believe it or not, Julie's (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) eyes are actually open in this photo. Michael was here to help out in the wrangling. Our holding was on the same floor as Andrea's office! This sweetheart just gave me (Showbiz Management) the hook-ups to the Keg.
Thanks Andrea!!!
The most attractive pair of dimples belong to Nicole (InspirationALL). ;-) Oh wow, Ivette (Showbiz Management) found a patio to do some reading on! Let's see what kind of view we have from here. Oh, it's nice! Robson Square sure has changed after all the renovations. Grabbing a shot with 'the Attitude' aka JC (Local Color)... Lunch is ready! It's always a pleasure working with our wrangler, Tim. He's taking a trip to Portland this weekend! We are huge fans of "Game of Thrones"! Just love it! Well, I (Showbiz Management) guess I'm Jewish for the day. Look who I spotted across the street from us, Lynn! :-) So this is Jojo's energy bracelet, a miracle healing device... or the next Pet Rock? ;-) That's Deb's (Showbiz Management) bum!
Type of Call: Cattle, 107 Background.
Length of Call: 6 1/4 hours.

No comments: