Thursday 25 August 2011

Cabin in the Woods (Day 3)

Since I presumed I wouldn't have a chance to hit the gym today, I rode 'you know who' to work this morning. This was our holding to start the day off. We had so much downtime today, I (Showbiz Management) practiced my track stand on MOMO. She's a good bike. :-) Lunch is always great on this set! Dan (Local Color) asked, "Do you think the ice cream is low-fat?"
Brynn sarcastically responded, "Yes, definitely."
LOL! Dan (Local Color) makes me laugh. See?!? LOL! :-) Whoa! I didn't even notice this bike! ;-) Yup, "Fringe" films here too! We were here so long, the crows started to head home. I just killed the last 4 hours by riding MOMO around the studio lot. Production was running behind schedule, they couldn't even get to our scene, so now we have to come back tomorrow. Yay!!! :-)
Type of Call: 28 Background.
Length of Call: 13 hours.

No comments: