Friday 26 August 2011

Cabin in the Woods (Day 4)

There's my MOMO! I got called in to work earlier than expected, so I rode her down to the studios again. It only takes me 15 minutes to get from my place to the Vancouver Film Studios! So far, MOMO's been worth the money. Fuck yeah!!! Holy smokes! What do they feed these guys?!? Rebekah checked out my (Showbiz Management) bicep. LOL! I felt sorry for Brett (Showbiz Management). He was just sweating in that outfit! I (Showbiz Management) was surprised to see this French Bulldog again! I met Buddha 3 years ago on another set in Maple Ridge! Here's my blog entry from that day: http://adventuresofedrocker.blogspot.com/2008/07/break-up-artist.html It was Burger Day! It was our third kick at the can, but still a pretty chill day. Finally, we finished filming our scene tonight. :-)
Type of Call: 29 Background.
Length of Call: 10 hours.

No comments: