Tuesday 10 January 2017

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 55)

It was our first day back this year!
We were all happy to be back, but I had an extra reason to be excited today because Ann (Showbiz Management) was standing-in with me!  :-)
Tally (Costume Set Supervisor) and Parry Bobo (Showbiz Management).
(Lucas Talent) think she was trying to copy my look over the holidays.  ;-)
Oh boy!
Rob and Brandon brought their new Propel Star Wars Drones to set with them!
I was so tempted to buy one of these when I was in Hawaii.
Awww, look at Parry Bobo (Showbiz Management) do her thing.
Uh oh, she's (Showbiz Management) choking me (Lucas Talent) now!
"We intercepted no transmissions.  This is a consular ship, we're on a diplomatic mission."  ;-)
(Lucas Talent) added to our "Star Wars" themed day...
when I (Lucas Talent) broke-out my new Stormtrooper Helmet!
Number One...
for "Rogue One"!  :-)
Cindy was not the droid we were looking for.  ;-)
Green Ewok, who?  This is the dawn of the Green Trooper!  Hehe...
Soundtrooper!  Haha!
This day got even better when we met...
Barbara!
She's a pet pig whose mom works for Set/Dec.
Barbara is so fucken cute!  :-)
Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 11.4 Hours.

No comments: