Wednesday 18 January 2017

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 61)

Bring in Maya (Lucas Talent) as our replacement stand-in for Wanda!
Brandon (A Camera Second Assistant) wore my new Shadow Trooper Helmet,
so he could slate with it.  Haha!
Sacha (Boom Operator) wore it.
Gabe (Sound Assistant) wore it.
Andrew (Lamp Operator) wore it.
Between the passing around of my helmet, I introduced Maya (Lucas Talent) to Barbara!
Barbara's grown a bit, but she's still pretty damn cute!  :-)
Thanks to Trevor, I've (Lucas Talent) begun solving the Rubik's Cube.  :-)
Back to my helmet now, but this time on Maya's (Lucas Talent) head,
Natalya's (Costume Set Supervisor) head,
Mara's (Props Truck Supervisor) head,
and eventually on my head!
Just in time to pilot my new TIE Fighter...
and take Maya (Lucas Talent) for a spin!
The all-systems check...
was A-okay!
All angles were great because...
Glen (A Camera Operator) always gets the job done right.  ;-)
Ohhh, who do we have here?!?

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 11.3 Hours.

No comments: