Wednesday 22 August 2007

About a Girl

I got a surprise call from Agent Krista this morning because they needed another person on set, so "Launch EdRocker on ALERT 5!" I grabbed a cab in a rush and headed straight up to Lonsdale in North Vancouver. I still get excited when I go to work, I just love it! Arriving in our holding... There's Sara! She was wrangling today. Yay!!! Posing with Lauren... Throwing Alicia into the mix... (blurry shot though) That's better. Sebastian... Here are a few shots taken by Lauren with my camera... "Go wider," I said. Back in control of my camera again... This is Bonnie. I met her for the first time today. Our day was short and easy, so after we wrapped, I went for a stroll down Lonsdale Avenue. I came across this booth and got a free massage! The radio station 95 Crave contracted Pamper Yourself Spa to give free manicures and massages to anyone passing by their stand today. There was a dog by the name of Cody, who belonged to one of the workers. He's some kind of miniature Husky and he's already 14 years old! Look who I bumped into as I continued my walk down the avenue. It's Megan, Charlene, and Justin having lunch. It was so funny because I was just thinking there's a good bet I might see these guys since I was in their part of town. As I walked towards them, Charlene asked Megan, "Is that Edwin?" LOL!!! Silly Megan... I proceeded towards the harbour while taking pictures on the way down. Looks almost like Decepticon Barricade... Such a beautiful view down the street... This is where I bought my newest Superman Ring. It's a pretty big collector store! Big Pete's is located at 149 Lonsdale Avenue (at 2nd Street East) in North Vancouver. My ride back to Vancouver... It just so happened that Rich got off work early today!

No comments: