Sunday 12 August 2007

Karen's Trip to Vancouver (Day 4)

Sporting the Ian Influence... Apparently, this is the type of shirt Karen's husband, Ian would wear. Actually, it's the Zoo York shirt I bought at Alderwood's PacSun for only $2.99 US!!!Taco, the dog of Rich's mom... Giving him a good back scratch... Rich's newest niece! Karen meeting Steve and Auntie's daughter... The rainbow flags of Davie Village, where Ian belongs. LOL!!! We opted for brunch at Milestone's... Rich had to do a Number 2, so he applied some protection for his ass. A L E R T !!! I spotted a Cougar in the lounge. (left of photo) Group shot... "You're starting to annoy me Karen!" LOL!!! Rich taking a shot of himself... Then he took a shot of me. LOL!!! A few model poses of the dumbass... The Eggs Benedict (top) and the Eggs Milestone's (bottom)... A smiling Karen because we enjoyed our meal... Karen and Rich posing in front of English Bay... That tree on top of that condo always reminds me of the White Tree of the Kings of Gondor from "The Lord of the Rings". Karen and Rich choosing some corn at Safeway for a barbecue... We ended up grilling some steak and Maui ribs at Rich's place. Shellaine, Willy, and Dijon also showed up, bringing dessert. The weather actually improved today, so it was a good to be outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, that tree is totally evil and one day it is going to fall on me and kill me. i'm totally serious. i hate it. it stares at me wherever i go. and when it falls it will land on me. mark my words rodriguez. and anyway, trees should not grow on top of buildings. it's frigging stupid. - krista